Skip to content
- Follow the golden rule of respect, “Do to others as you have them do to you.”
- All speakers and members will be limited to 3 to 5 minutes. (This does not include a preapproved presentation.)
- Zero tolerance will be enforced for accusatory language, slander, blatant interruption, and offensive language.
- Members can speak once on any item on the meeting agenda.
- Members can only comment on items on the agenda, unless there is a 2/3rds majority vote by show of hands of a general majority present, to add one extra item of special importance or urgency to SBRNA Board and members’ attention. The Group Moderator at any time reserves the right to cancel the majority vote if they deem the item is inappropriate to the agenda.